I longed for a tree, a little green tree
I longed for the sun so yellow, so bright.
I longed for a bee, colors of hope
But will this longing continue be?
It was a choice i had to make,
to let go or will i take.
But yet? Was it ever in my hands?
I searched for a heart, look what i found
I let it go, shall i be down?
The roaring I hear, so loud so beautiful
From the thick jungle, voices of sincerity
I chose not to move, not to enter
Will I regret? Does it matter?
I searched for a heart, look what i found
I let it go, shall i be down.
Smell of the medicine, aid number one
Son of geography, did i truly want?
I can't be sure, shall i complain
To be greedy, unlovely, and selfish can i? Will I?
One thing I know, two i'm sure
That this is love but do i have the mind and heart?
Her smile brings joy to all around me,
She brightens up my day,
I still see no sign of the journey,
One that we will cherish
Yet I say this, yes I loved her
But all this while is just love enough?
Thank you God, thank you Lord
thank you for being in control
Thank you for the good times
Thank you for the bad times
I will praise you for you are worthy to be praised.
I will praise you for hold my life in your grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment