Drastic results require drastic actions. There is no doubt about this.
Wikipedia states that procrastination may as well be a psychological disorder especially if it impedes normal daily functions. Whether or not mine has mutated to be a psychological disorder or not I'm not sure. What I'm sure is that its slowly but surely eating me alive.
However, now is not the time to be NATO (No Action, Talk Only). It's time for real actions. I've been trying to overcome this for a long time but I'll now start recording the times I said i'll overcome but failed only to try again. This will be my official first attempt.
I will take this procrastination one at a time. First action will be to only visit Facebook once in 3 days.The next focus will be on my homework. It's priority now to finish all my work on time. I'd still continue to help if anyone needs it but do understand for now, I want to focus on my work. I want to be an example. Especially that we CAN help both others and ourselves at the same time, that we're not the centre of it all.
Two targets to achieve. Pray for me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment