Thursday, April 3, 2008
Updates
Hey, just for your info, I'm off my depression now. Actually it happened an hour after I published the last post. After publishing that post, I listened to a sermon by a pastor from City Life Church Melbourne on depression (you should check out their sermons. It's quite relevant to us). After listening to the sermon,my tears just rolled out. I felt so relieved to find out about certain truths, that Elijah, Winston Churchill (president of US) and even Charles Spurgeon (famous Christian) also struggled with depression regularly. Depression not necessarily a demonic attack or a spiritual problem. It may as well be a lack of exercise or lack of rest. .. ha ha will explain more when I have the time. I know.. I know.. I still haven't update my penang trip yet.. wait la.. like what Sam has resolved to do, I have also resolved to study hard. Not to get straights A's but at least to say to myself whatever the result, "Jeremy, you have tried your best". Ta ta..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment