School holidays!!! No!!!
.. ha ha.. anyways... it's school hols again.. exams are over... again..
There are several good news coming during the hols. First of all, sam is coming back! (not that I'm that happy.. lol.. just joking).. Next, its the hols again (which means I'll prob switch to lazy mode again esp without choir). Then, its going to be my favourite month of the year- June (you better tell me you know why!)! Of course let's not forget it is going to be a time of resting, rejuvenating, revision and restructuring.
Ok, before I enter into my holidays, I have to publicly count my blessings for the Lord has done in my life over the past 3 weeks:
- Thank you Jesus for guiding my conducting on May 20th (State-level Teacher's Day Celebration)
- Thank you God for giving me a good brain.
- Thank you for guiding me in my relationships with others and enriching them
- Thank you for keeping me and her healthy
- Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you.
But forgive me for:
- Losing my focus on you even in church
- Not being serious in my exam
- Not loving others as I should (esp those whom people stay away from)
- Unintentionally always seeking glory for myself and not you
Well, God has taught me a lot during these 3 weeks too. One lesson is that I should never guess a person's intentions or thinking. It is always best to go directly to him or her and ask, lest we misunderstand. I nearly threw away 2 friendships because I thought I was not important to him/her. Another lesson is that I must strive in order to succeed. I guess God has tried to tell me this ages ago but I never could accept the fact that success does not come without hard work. Another lesson is, it is always good to encourage others. Although sometimes some people are not actually sad but just look sad, its no harm done to go and encourage them. Even if its a false alarm, its still nice to know someonew cares.
No comments:
Post a Comment