Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Garden of Paradise

The misty garden of morning dew
narrow the path narrow the view
looking for sunlight what do i find?
if only was easy to be able to dine

Lost in the woods, before two roads
Neither one seems distinct or true
No beauty in sight just sound of the toads
Blurry the greens where is my blue?

I entered to plants not by mistake
Won't regret cuz i'm sure its the place
Just cold is the dew beside the lake
How could i see the eve of God's grace?

Were  i led here without a clue?
Or did i choose to believe its true?
I won't depart just yet just because i'm blue
But i know the sun will rise and green will rule

God, i commit to you my garden paradise
Though i see not the clear, i will not fear
I know we will be safe in your arms
Because your love shines to us
Keep the enemy away from my garden.
As i wait for your bright true light. 

Amen.

No comments: