In metamorphosis, in periods of day
Can't consider what's first to say
What is legitimate for the thoughts of clay.
Can flight a worm demand?
Can run a babe ask for?
Can fight a joey understand?
Is now the time to ask for more?
The lights still a blinking as I wait to find
Is it the wires, or bulb or the current that binds
My hope for vibration of time to line
My ears, my sight will you be fine?
As the honeybee to nectar from day to day
Is this what should I face, the only way
If only the puzzle can just be solved
that blinking light will stop the scoff
As I wait here for the summer's heat
Would the future be bright or will it be bleak
Many nectar still to collect this time
The queen shall not know or chopped head be mine
The time has come to me decide
Turn off the blink, put time aside
It's not time's fault, God didn't say yes
The curve turns down, patience the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment