Oh, how beautiful the flowers have grown
Though still small like buds of May
Seeing those sights lights up my day.
The little garden near my home
Oh how I try to shower tender care
To shield them from storms that I have known
And from the fierceness of trampling bears
Yet maybe it's due to greed
My little consciousness I not heed
Wrongs after wrongs i err again
Tender care loses and becomes a bane
I could feel the leaves stripping by bits
The storms too gentle but still it hits
I try to salvage the errs I done
Yet the more I try the more I can't
Feel so imperfect a gardener I am
Don't know what's best for the flowers I tend
Do I love flowers as flowers love man
Certainly I 'm not planting just to fill land
I don't know what to say anymore no sorrys could speak
Is silence now golden or would the future be bleak
What should I do now for this lovely garden
Do I understand enough to make it Eden?
The doubts of skills cloud doubts of love
Oh how I need guidance from above
God's creation needs the creators manual
Each second each minute not just annual
I have been anxious for the flowers to grow
Impatience diminished the beauty of glow
Added fertiliser maybe too much
I'm now confused of my feelings as such.
How would this garden be in years to come
This is all rented not yet my farm
Only the Owner can decide just now
Just want him to know His guidance I bow
All I want is those flowers to thrive
May the flowers into oceans of love dive
No comments:
Post a Comment