Sunday, August 31, 2008

Strange Dream

Well, it ain't strange as it sounds like but it was strange. You see, just before i slept, i had a lot of unanswered questions about an activity today. Who would be sending who? When should i go? I tried calling the person who would know but neither his handphone nor his house phone could be reached, so I slept with the matter on my mind.

In the middle of the night I woke up three times. I can't remember why except the time I needed to do my business. But I also remembered I that three times the person told me I won't need to go that early. It seemed so real but when I finally got up this morning, there is no proof that it ever happened, which by the way, could only happen through sms. He could not call because my phone is not switched on.

So I, awoken by a phone call, was worrying. I tried calling his house again but no one answered again. I was afraid that something might have happened. I waited awhile and called his hp. What a relief when I heard his voice. Phew! He said I only need to go later. Again to my relief because that meant that I can focus on serving God in church.

The question is, was that a dream from God?

No comments: