Everything i hoped for
Longed for and desire
Alternatives just won't do
I tried I search but maybe not enough
Nevertheless how much will do?
Everything i hoped for, longed for and desire
I am whom God created, in His likeness but not like Him
Nowhere have i found
Everything i hoped for longed for and desire
Everything from my in most being
Daddy in heaven, why so far?
Yes, I believe Your Word holds true
Over the years i can testify
Under Your hand how much i've grown
Thank you for the good times, the bad times, the best times
Over the years I can testify
Lord, speak Your servant needs the truth more now
Intrigued, confused, needing a guide
Save me from destructive lies
Then I can be strong to serve again
Everything I hoped, for longed and desire
Now would You reignited my fire?
!
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment