Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tagged

Games rules and regulations

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question to make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tag. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.You must add the one who tagged you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, returning the tag to sender is prohibited.



1. What was your childhood dream?
To have a lovely spouse, settle down, have money to spend and have a wonderful family.


2. Do you like rainy or a sunny days?
Sunshine or rain, I'm just the same. But I love rainy days because it is more bearable especially to sleep or nap.


3.Which colour is your favourite?
I love blue but only a certain type or so but i don't know what is it called. I like green and purple and orange and golden yellow and red and.. I think I like every colour but if it is to vote, let it be blue. Shalom.


4. If you've the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"I love you just the way you are. "

5. Which place have you wanted to visit the most?
I would say the Islands of Malaysia. I really want to experience the beauty as they say of these beaches.

6. Which part of you do you hate most?
My brain. It functions too slow and most of the time, i do not know what is it thinking when it does what it does.

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
"I will sing; I will praise". Three things: Sing, pray and sleep. Usually only when things are rather serious then i would tell others. So make sure you pay attention when i tell you something.

8. What are you most afraid of losing?
My relationship with my family and my friends i supposed. With my circle so small now, i can't bear being alone. But i guess nothing compares to losing my memory. It is when you are the most vulnerable. I can't imagine forgetting all i learnt about God and His love.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her or would you just keep it as a secret in your heart, observing by yourself?
Well, for now, I would say i will keep it to myself. It is unbearable but i know how incapable i am in managing the most complex human relationship in life. Maybe when i mature and is ready to take up such a huge responsibility then i will confess whatever the risk. For now, i'll just try my best to be the other person's guardian angel.

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
1. Easy to talk to
2. Open
3. Nice falsetto

11. What are the requirements that you are hoping for in your other half?
Maybe i need to write another post on this

12.Till now, what moment do you regret the most?
The moments i fail to control myself, especially my temper. You probably won't see it because you are not my brother. I just hate it when not only i can't control my temper, i can't control what i say, or rather the lack of it.

13. What type of person do you hate most?
I hate people who only think of themselves and fail to consider other's plight. I also hate procrastinators also but i'm also one myself.

14. What is your ambition?
If my ambition should be based on what i'm good at, i would say none. Well, over the years, i have received comments on what i have potential in like speaking in public (only for those who heard though), singing, playing piano and even leadership. Yet because i'm not passionate enough to transform potential into goods, it remains just that: Potential. I like psychology and areas involving speaking though.

15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I don't believe there are bad people, even if i would use the adjective at times but i rather say misguided. Anyways, i suppose people who know what is wrong yet continue to do so for thier own sake.

16. If you can have 1 dream granted, what would it be?
To be wiser than Solomon? Tempting but i suppose is to have a whole Jesus-perspective of people and things. Wait... that's a desire... dream? To see all Christians singing passionately for Jesus everywhere they go.

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
Jesus. Without him, i won't be where i am now.

18. At what age do you wish to marry?
If my relatives were to ask me now, i would say 25. No specific reason but i feel it is better to marry young.. haha.. not so much about the fertility part though.. But most important is to consider whether i fulfill three important factors: Do I have God's blessing? Am I mature enough? Am I committed?

19. What do you want as your Christmas present?
All of Max Lucado's books if you please. Or a laptop will do.. how about a skateboard? Roller skate? Come on, I never played them before.

20. This is my question: What am I doing here? What is my purpose of life?
Honestly, i don't know.

Now, let me tag this to:
  1. Joan Wong
  2. Ambrose Wong
  3. Dennis Ling
  4. Ernest Soo
  5. Florence Goh
  6. Fiona Tan
  7. Bernard Chieng
  8. Lai Wei Yei

... not that they have or blog or anything.. even if they do, they don't know mine.. ha ha..

No comments: