Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The big Reason this blog was created

Hey, its me again. Can't believe its September already. Time flies real fast. Feeling rather stressed at the fact that I can't understand chemistry and physics. I love physics but I just have trouble understant certain concepts. Maybe its because I have no tuition.
Well, I created this blog in the 1st place not just to talk about my problems or as a place I can pour it all out. I created this blog so that people can see my struggles, to show that being a Christian is not going to make life easier nor those it mean you have to be holy just to be a Christian. I want the readers which is you to know how I struggle with many things, Christian or not, struggle with and especially how God has worked through my problems. I pray and hope you will be encouraged and strengthened. Feel free to share with me your struggles, I will certainly help in whatever way I can. For now, God bless! Await my next post:)

No comments: