Have you been reading the news lately. I can't help but feel sad. Say all you want about me worrying too much about stuff not concerning me but I lament the state the world is in. First we have the innocent children suffering. One in Malysia was brutally murdered, another was in Australia was abandoned. Many more are abused, and even burnt by parents. Then, we have the plane crash in Thailand, the quake in Indonesia, etc. Is the world safe anymore?
Yes, I heard many repeat that phrase all the time. The fact is, the world is not and nevert will be safe. all this must happen as the end of the world draws near. Call me a religious fanatic but I believe everyday that passes is one step to the end. Only God knows if it'll happen in this lifetime. I'm lost for words. But I know, no matter what happens, God is still in control. Lord, may your will be done. To Christians, please pray that as persecution intensifies, as suffering grows stronger, we will be even more stronger, trusting in only Christ who strengthens us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment